Friday, January 28, 2011

My Local Church



There's a little place in downtown Wilson, Wy at the end of Main Street where the Buczinskis like to go on Sunday nights to hear the WORD OF GOD taught faithfully and to have dinner with our spiritual family.

I'm thankful to have a community of believers to fellowship with.

I'm thankful that someone is always offering to cook, clean or babysit.

I'm thankful that I have sisters in Christ at Cornerstone Church who encourage me in the Word and help me to hate sin and love JESUS.

I'm thankful for my pastor and his family who have sacrificed a lot to serve this body instead of pursuing the "American Dream".

I'm thankful for discipleship.


Chris and I have been in Jackson almost 3 years and our time at Cornerstone church has been immeasurably profitable. Our church home is growing in numbers and also in maturity. People are eager to serve and love. People are being affected by the truth found in God's Word that is being taught faithfully. We may not be in Jackson for many more years to come, but we are so thankful for this time with our church family!

1 comment:

  1. 1. I'm so thankful that you are apart of such an awesome church.

    2. I can't believe it's been three years.

    3. I love the new blog lay out.

    Hope you are doing well...and sweet Noah

    ReplyDelete