Thursday, January 20, 2011

3 Months!

Well, I have a three month old. He is just wonderful! Here is a little Noah Fact Sheet for your reading enjoyment:

Weighing in around 12 lbs, he wears all 3-6 month clothes now... though they are a tad big on him.

He LOVES to smile at Mommy and Daddy and he's very cuddly.

He spends a lot of time just kicking it on his back or in his Bumbo chair while mom cooks and cleans.

He is a champion sleeper! The last three nights he went to bed at 7:30pm... I wake him up to 10:30 to eat...He eats at 4:30am and then sleeps until 8:30 am! This is very exciting for mom.

He has TWO TEETH popping through on his bottom gums.

He has gotten into a giggle fit a couple times and now it's all Mom and Dad try to get him to do.

He is extremely easy going...fine to sit by himself and look at stuff, goes to anyone, usually goes right to sleep when I lay him down.

He wears cloth diapers exclusively now... and Mom loves them!! They are so cute and fuzzy. They are definitely way easier than people make them out to be.

He came out pretty cool, but he is destined to be a nerd because Chris and I are such big dorks. Sorry kid...

Picture Time!
I think Noah's crib looks so cuddly, soft, colorful, warm and friendly... so here is a short series I like to call: Noah's Fanciful Crib Time

Swaddled...but have to have those hands available for sucking

Spending time with Chuma and The Yeti

A very funny hat from Noah's Great Aunt Marsha!

We like to sneak in and snap photos of him sleeping...

{Oh, and the beautiful quilt is from Noah's Nana...my mom. She makes one for all the grandkids. It's just soooo cute and cuddly that I have to have him sleep on it. I know that I would want to if I was him.}

Chris and I are so very thankful to the Lord that He has given us Noah to look after, love and train up in the fear and admiration of Him. We love our son SOOO much. He brings us joy and smiles every single day. This season is so much fun. He is learning so many new things and smiling a lot. I am trying to prepare my heart for when the training and discipline come in because I know that it's going to be so hard to be faithful in that. I want to do what is very best for Noah and I want to be an example of humility and diligence to him. I hope and pray that I am a mother who makes Christ the center of our family. I often hold him and tear up and just pray that God will save him and use him for wonderful things for His good purposes.

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this post... I want to hold him and laugh with him before his sin nature really kicks in! ;)

    I love you my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete