Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October 13th is Finally Here!

Wow, back in February I never thought this day would come! Baby still hasn't arrived, but there's definitely some progress since last night. Since about 8 pm last night I started having contractions that were pretty painful and about 20-25 minutes apart. Chris and I went to bed at 10pm and I woke up 1 am because the contractions are too painful to sleep through. Now they are about every 15 minutes. Not as exciting as I would like it to be, but it's definitely something! I just hope that I'm rested enough to get through it all.

1 comment:

  1. Keep resting, Becky! That was my biggest hurdle with having Reese but it is SOOO important! I can't stress it enough. I didn't rest like I should have and it had a big impact on me. Don't try to do too much or push yourself. Lay down as often as you can and when there are lulls in your contractions try and sleep (no matter what time it is). Your body needs all the energy for having this baby. I'm praying for you and so excited that the end is near. Noah is coming...he is and so so soon you will be holding your sweet baby in your arms! Much love to the 3 of you! :)

    ReplyDelete