Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cleanliness is Next to Godliness

I think I might really believe that. Having a clean home is so important to me, and lately I have been humbled by not being able to clean my house. The dishes pile up, the dog hair on the carpet, the dirty clothes, the clean clothes crumpled in the laundry basket. It's out of hand. This week the church was blessed with a missions group from The Masters College who gave up their spring break and time with family to come to Jackson and serve us. And serve us they are!! They are so amazing. I have had my kitchen and bathroom cleaned, my car detailed, Chris' truck detailed (no small task) and tomorrow we get help packing. In the meantime, I was able to file a ton of paperwork and even give the dog a bath today! Now I won't feel so terrible when he is on our bed.

In other Buczinski news, we are moving!! Officially... well as official as anything in Jackson can be when it's based on someone else's verbal commitment. We are signing the lease this weekend. We will really miss our precious little studio. It is perfect for us, but not so perfect for us, a dog and a baby. The new place has TWO bedrooms! We don't even have one bedroom right now. I'm really hoping that I feel well enough to pack and unpack.

So all that say, we are very thankful. God continues to provide for all of our needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment