Thursday, September 22, 2011

11 Months




This post is coming a little late, but we have been busy! I was planning our women's conference with Martha Peace and now we are heading into another busy season...hunting and firewood. I don't hunt or go out and chop down trees. Being a helper suitable, I try to do what I can so that Chris can do those things. But, I digress. Let's get to the cutest member of the family...

Noah is fast approaching his first birthday! What happened? Have a really almost changed his diapers for 365 days? Was it almost twelve months ago that I told my midwife to "please stop talking"? Unbelievable.

Currently, Noah does these death defying acts of wonder:

Holds the cell phone to his ear (why does this feel like a milestone?)...

He weighs about 19 pounds

We have a CRAWLER!

He says All Done!, Hi, Dada, Nana, Mama

He signs please, more and all done

He sits by Frazier's dog bowl and shakes his hand and says, "no, no, no, no, no..."

Noah is such a joy to us! I know that I say that every month, but he truly is. He is inquisitive, affectionate, easy going, and content to sit and play by himself. We praise God for our baby boy!




1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe he is almost a year!! He is doing a great job saying words already and love your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete