Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Favorite Birthday!


Chris banned me from blogging intimate details of our life, especially the ones that involved him. As much as I want to tell the world all the wonderful little things Chris says and does, in honor of his birthday I won't do that. But I will say a few things...

A few weeks ago I asked him what his favorite breakfast would be and he said the following:
One egg, over easy. One piece of wonder bread toasted, buttered, and cut diagonally (so I can more efficiently dip it in the toast), two pieces of bacon, one sausage patty, three crepes. One crepe with butter and maple and syrup and the other two with some kind of delicious fruits and whipped cream.
He couldn't finish it all this morning.

Chris occasionally accidentally undresses in inappropriate places.

I will never understand his deep love of a good song, a profound thought, and a rare magic card.

If he could have dinner with any living person it would probably be John MacArthur and Maynard James Keenan at the same time.

They would eat ribeye and garlic mashed potatoes and drink Moose Drool.

The worst thing you could do on his birthday is sing to him or make a big deal in any way. He hates awkwardness.

There are so many things about Chris that I am thankful for! I never could have imagined what a joy it would be to be married to my very best friend. I will stop myself before I start gushing about his handsome face and nice legs (see photo above). Or before I say that he's my very best friend and I look up to him in so many ways. Okay, I'm done. Oh, and Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

  1. Maybe he bans you from blogging because he knows you'll post pictures of him in a women's bathrobe. Hahaha. Happy birthday, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please email me the intimate details so I can blog about them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh moose drool...only in the northwest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is tooo good. Glad to see others appreciating the nuances of the Chrispy!

    ReplyDelete